Friday, March 16, 2012

)0( Altar for Ostara )0(
I use a glass appetizer dish that has four divided sections and a circle in the middle. One for each element, crystals/stones/symbols and incense. This is best for me because I have two Boxers so I can't really sprinkle anything loosely over my altar as Bogart will eat ANYTHING, anytime, anywhere and he is tall enough to reach, sniff and blow! If you have ever had or been around a Boxer, you know exactly what I mean by that! LOL  I also have a touch of OCD so I have a thing for neatly seperating certain items. I prefer tealights as I don't have to worry about them dripping wax and I can let them burn all the way down a bit more safely. With that said...Never leave candles burning unattended and never have anything so close it can catch fire. I do use the small chime candles for spells when I need a bit of the candle for the working. The glass dish also makes it much easier and quicker to move in case you need to go to another area in your home for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment