Wednesday, May 23, 2012


The beautiful Joanna Devoe recommended this book in one of her videos and I have started reading it and Ohhhhhh....It makes so much sense! If you can, please please read it. I found it on Amazon but if you have a Half Price Books close to you then check there first.

Now I must say, take it slow and don't cut out all animal proteins from your diet at once. Just cut down because it could have side effects as Joanna mentioned in her video, she started losing her hair. Sooooo my friends....everything in moderation and listen to your body. Just begin by making wiser food choices and this book is a wonderful guide. Do I agree with EVERYTHING in this book? Well of course not! I pick and choose what makes sense for my health and spiritual needs. :)

I had already begun changing my diet to more organic foods and products about a year ago and boy is it tough to make changes! But these changes are for the better, I promise you that and what does a powerful Life Force Energy create? Well....even more powerful Magick of course! 

No comments:

Post a Comment